Resources for Online Business Challenges Video/Quiz
(Right-Click and Save As...)
Technology Resource Guide --> Click Here
Traffic Resource Guide --> Click Here
Visitor Engagement Guide --> Click Here
All Three Resources Combined --> Click Here
To view the video associated with these resources, use the following link:
Note: The Visitor Engagement Guide coincides with the Create Engaging Content section of the video!
Feel free to share with friends and on social networks.
Answers to the Quiz (click on each question to reveal answer)
1. Two Major Challenges are Technology and Traffic. What is the third?
2. Without any optimization, traffic is often:
3. What word best describes how your content must be?
4. If you don't know about web technologies, then you will probably have to:
Hire a web designer.
5. What software does the instructor suggest we learn?
6. The instructor said "If you do nothing else, do this one thing." What was that thing?
Frequent, consistent content
7. To enhance engagement on your website, what should be incorporated?
Audio, video, graphics, etc
8. The instructor mentioned a concept that when learned can separate you from others that don't know how. What is that?
9. In the last slide, the instructor said never do something. This is:
Never give up.
10. What was the very last words (phrase) the instructor says in the video?
Now go out and take action!