How To Make Money Fast
Costs of just about everything have skyrocketed in the past couple of years. Couple that with the fact that there are fewer jobs available and increasing numbers of lay offs, and you can easily see why people want to learn how to make money fast. But is it really possible to earn money, and if it is can it be done quickly?[cleveryoutube video=”http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cWxQx3co_mk” vidstyle=”3″ pic=”” afterpic=”https://getpaidbootcamp.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/Outro.png” width=”” starttime=”0″ endtime=”” caption=”Get Paid Right Now” showexpander=”off” alignment=”center” newser=””]
Beware The Snake Oil Salesman
There are plenty of snake oil salesmen that will try to sell you on the latest and greatest money making scheme. They are really good at setting off your emotional triggers to the point where you can’t help but be intrigued about the possibilities of instant wealth. So it pays to be really cautious and always on the alert for any claims made by anyone. The internet has made it worse because these jokers don’t even need to meet with you face-to-face anymore. They simply throw up a sales page, generate traffic to it and see how many sales they can get from that.
On the plus side, there are ways to make money and they can happen pretty quickly in the grand scheme of things. This article gives an overview of several of those ways that are legitimate. I make no claims as to how much money you can make as that is highly dependent on the effort you’re willing to put in to make it happen.
The following are a list of the type of programs typically considered to be legitimate. Most of them give tasks that are relatively easy to perform.
1) Complete assignments on Amazon’s job site, mturk.com – many of the jobs do not have a high payout but they are easy to knock off quickly. Even if you are just writing a quick paragraph for fifty cents, if you do enough of them, you can do pretty okay. The higher paying jobs require a lot more commitment of time and the quality of the work is going to be scrutinized much more closely than the so called penny jobs.
2) Sell stock photos – this option used to be much more lucrative but has been overly saturated lately. However, it is completely passive so it’s a “what have you got to lose” proposition. You sign up to stock photo sites, then submit your photos and then let luck take over. Of course, the better the shot, the higher the chance your pics will be selected.
3) Online surveys – the concept is pretty simple – you fill out a survey and the company gives you cash. In reality it doesn’t always work out as lucrative as you would want. However, the secret with these is to be consistent. The more you participate, the more frequently you will get assignments and the higher paying they will be. I have received surveys that paid me $50.
4) Focus Groups – focus groups are often provided by survey companies and the pay is rather decent. But they don’t happen as frequently as you would like. Still, it’s easy work for good pay. You could also seek out these groups on your own in your community.
5) Mystery Shoppers – if you like shopping, there are companies that will send you out on assignment in return for an assessment of the experience that you had. The biggest criticism of these types of jobs is the low pay. And that seems to be rather disconnected as the clients of the Mystery Shopping companies pay those companies rather well. They want you to do all the dirty work for peanuts while they collect the rewards. Due to the low pay, retention rates tend to be rather low. But again, you still can make some money doing something you love to do.
6) InboxDollars.com is a company that pays you for various tasks that you perform including read emails and play games.
Offers That You May Want To Avoid
The following types of programs are ones that you may want to avoid and if you decide to participate, do so at your own risk.
Ad Exchanges – while typically not scams, you will get tired of looking at the same, tired advertisements. The concept is you view other people’s ads for credits that you can apply when you want to show your ads. Overall, the time spent viewing the ads could be used more effectively elsewhere. Another downside to this type of program, it’s internet marketers all trying to sell to each other. A pretty poor demographic at the least!
Get Paid To Stuff Envelopes – this is very much a scam and run, do not walk away from this one. Now one is going to pay you thousands of dollars to stuff envelopes and typically the way these work is you have to supply the materials and you only get paid if others buy what you are sending to them.
Any Offer That Asks For Upfront Payment – why would you have to pay someone for a list of companies that are going to pay you? You can easily find them yourself online. Don’t fall for it. If they’re asking for payment upfront, tell them to take a hike.
It is possible to make fast cash online. It takes some work and some due diligence to ensure the company is on the level. But if you put the time in, you can earn some cash rather quickly and have fun in the process.
Let us know in the comments if you took advantage of these offers and what your experience was. We will update this post with any relevant findings from our loyal readers.